< Back to topics
> Cover Page, Authors, Institutions
> View tables/images/videos
Contact the presenter at: email@example.com
About the Presenter:
Dr. Ozturk (UZAL)received her MD from the University of Ankara Medical School in 1986. She finished her residency in the Department of Radiation Oncology at the University of Istanbul in 1992. After residency, she visited to the Department of radiotherapy at Instıtut Gustave Roussy in France and to Department of Radiotherapy of Cookridge Hospital at the University of Leeds in UK.
Dr. Ozturk joined the faculty of medicine of the Hacettepe University in 1994. She is professor and head of the Department of Radiation Oncology at the Cumhuriyet University since 2004.
1. Nedim CM Gulaldı, Lale Kostakoglu, Dilek Uzal, Mutlu Hayran, Nazenin Elahi, Ugur Uysal, Ayse Aktas, Lale Atahan, Coskun Bekdik. Impact of radiotherapy on normal brain tissue: Semi-automated quantification of decrease in perfusion.Annals of Nuclear Medicine Vol 14, No1, 17 - 23, 2000
2. Mustafa Cengiz, Enis Ozyar, Dilek Oztürk, Fadıl Akyol, Lale Atahan, Mutlu Hayran. Sucralfate in the prevention of radiation-induced oral mucositis. J. Clin. Gastroenterol 28(1): 40 – 43, 1999.
3. M. ayhan Kuzu, Cuneyt Koksoy, Fadıl H. Akyol, Dilek Uzal, İlhami Taner Kale.
Colonic anastomotic healing after preoperative chemo-radiotherapy in rat. Radiation Medicine 17(2): 181-187, 1999.
4. Atahan İL, Yıldız F, Ozyar E,Uzal D. Thyroid dysfunction in children receiving neck irradiation for Hodgkin’s Disease. Radiation Medicine 16 (5); 359-361, 1998.
5. Kuzu MA., Koksoy C., Akyol F., Uzal D., Kale T., Demirpençe E. Effects of preoperative fractionated irradiation on left colonic anastomoses in the rat. Diseases of the Colon and Rectum 41; 370 – 376, 1998.
6. M.A.Kuzu, J.Kuzu, C.Koksoy, F.H.Akyol, D.Uzal, İ.T.Kale, D.Orhan,C.Terzi. Histological evaluation of colonic anastomotic healing in the rat following preoperative 5-fluorouracil, fractionated irradiation and combined treatment. Int. Colorect Dis. 13; 235-240, 1998.
7. Uzal D, Ozyar E, Hayran M, Zorlu F, Atahan İL, Yetkin S. Reduced incidence of the somnolence syndrome after prophylactic cranial irradiation in children with acute lymphoblastic leukemia. Radiotherapy and Oncology 48; 29-32, 1998.
1. Atahan IL, D Ozturk, F Yıldız, G Ozyigit, M. Gurkaynak. Outcome and Prognostic factors in T3NoMo breast cancer patients treated by adjuvant radiotherapy : Preliminary results . International Congress of Radiation Oncology 30 January - 2 February 2001
2. F. Yıldız, G. Ozyigit, D. Ozturk, M. Gurkaynak, IL Atahan. Prognostic factors in early stage high risk breast cancer patients treated vwith mastectomy and postoperative radiotherapy. 19 th Annual ESTRO meeting, İstanbul, 19-23 September, 2000. Radiotherapy and Oncology Vol 56 Suppl 1, S 141, 2000
3. F. Yıldız, G. Ozyigit, D. Ozturk, M. Gurkaynak, IL Atahan, E. Baltalı. Prognostic factors and efficacy of treatment in locally advanced breast cancer patients treated by neoadjuvant chemotherapy, surgery and radiotherapy. 19 th Annual ESTRO meeting, İstanbul, 19-23 September, 2000. Radiotherapy and Oncology Vol 56 Suppl 1, S 142, 2000
4. E. Ozyar, D. Uzal, F. Yıldız, A. Korcum, F. H. Akyol, İ.L.Atahan. Comparison of 1988 and 1997 AJC staging systems for nasopharyngeal carcinoma in 90 patients. 17 th Annual ESTRO Meeting, Edinburgh, 20 – 24 September, 1998. Radiotherapy and Oncology Vol 48 (Supp 1), S 33, 1999
5. D. Uzal, A. Korcum, I.L.Atahan. The effect of immobilisation on the accuracy of pelvic fields using on-line portal imaging system. 17 th Annual ESTRO Meeting, Edinburgh, 20 – 24 September, 1998. Radiotherapy and Oncology Vol 48 (Supp 1), S 48, 1999
6. F. Yıldız, S. Akbulut, E. Ozyar, D. Uzal, I.L.Atahan. Classical Kaposi’s Sarcoma: The efficacy of single fraction of radiotherapy either with 8 or 6 Gy. 17 th Annual ESTRO Meeting, Edinburgh, 20 – 24 September, 1998. Radiotherapy and Oncology Vol 48 (Supp 1), S 192, 1999
7. F.M.Kose, I.Lale Atahan, E. Ozyar, D. Ozturk, S. Akbulut, S. Yalvac, G. Tulunay, F. Kayıkcıoglu. Hydroxyurea concurrent with radiotherapy in carcinoma of the cervix: is daily dose less toxic than intermittent schedule? 11 th İnternational Meeting of Gynaecological Oncology, ESGO 11,Budapeste.European Journal of Gynaecological oncology, supp, page 41, 1999.,
8. F.M.Kose, I.Lale Atahan, E. Ozyar, D. Ozturk, S. Akbulut, S. Yalvac, G. Tulunay, F. Kayıkcıoglu. Hydroxyurea concurrent with radiotherapy in carcinoma of the cervix: is daily dose less toxic than intermittent schedule? Annual Brachytherapy Meeting GEC – ESTRO 10 –12 May, 1999. Radiotherapy and Oncology 51 Supp 2, S 17, 1999
9. M. Cengiz, S. Akbulut, D. Ozturk D, E. Ozyar, I.L.Atahan. Acute phase response during radiotherapy. ECCO 10 The European Cancer Conference 12-16 September 1999. The European Journal of Cancer Vol 35, Supp 4, S 187, 1999.
Ozturk, Dilek (1) ; Suzen, Sibel (2) ; Sabuncuoglu, Bizden (3) ; Akkus, Berna (4) .
1. Radiation Oncology, Cumhuriyet University School of Medicine, Sivas, Turkey.
Pharmaseutic Chemistry, Ankara University School of Pharmacy, Ankara, Turkey.
Histology, Ankara University School of Medicine, Ankara, Turkey.
Radiotherapy , Ankara Numune Hospital, Ankara, Turkey.